WordPress database errors

• WordPress database errors
    Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• leojez
    Participant

Hello,

I have installed the PaidMembershipsPro plugin and have been getting their support to check some issues.

They mentioned that the theme and theme plugin is throwing up database errors:

—-
    I also noticed that one of your theme related plugins, and the theme itself, are throwing DB errors and quite a few warnings. This can disrupt processing for other plugins (AJAX requests, etc).

For example:
    [03-Mar-2016 03:28:23 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1 for query ALTER TABLE views_count ADD made by include(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, circleflip_myactivationfunction, dbDelta
    —-

How can this be fully checked and fixed?

Thank you!

leojez
    Participant

Hello,

I guess you guys are busy but could you please let me know asap? We are trying to get the site working correctly with the Paid Membership Pro plugin but have to wait until this issue is corrected.

Thank you,
    Jeremy

leojez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Jeremy,

Sorry for the late reply.
    I will look into the issue and get back to you ASAP

Thanks

leojez
    Participant

Hi Amr,

Thanks for the reply. Have you managed to take a look yet? We are waiting on this issue before we can get anything else done.

Thank you,
    Jeremy

Amr Essam
    Keymaster

Hello Jeremy,

Yes we are looking into it. Your database is installed on MariaDB not MySQL. We are testing it in a local installation and we’ll get back to you once we figure it out.

Sorry for any inconvenience

leojez
    Participant

Hi Amr,

Thank you for looking into this for me. Did you get anywhere with your testing yet? Sorry to keep asking but we have everything ready to launch and we are waiting on this.

Thank you,
    Jeremy

Bassam Tarek
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

I have done a workaround at your site till we can further investigate into this.

Please let us know if it works fine

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WordPress database errors’ is closed to new replies.