WP Twitter Feed widget

Tagged: ,

• WP Twitter Feed widget
    Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• karelleninc
    Participant

Is it possible to add WP Twitter Feed widget? It seems to be only available in the content editor. I don’t want to use the Jetpack one to have a consistent style.

Thanks!

Bishoy Melek

Hello Karenlleninc,

Yes it’s possible to add this as a widget , you will find it in the widgets list as follows : http://take.ms/ldUuf

I hope this helps you 🙂
    Cheers

karelleninc
    Participant

Actually Bishoy, I do not have a WP Twitter Feed widget in the Appearance->Widgets (that’s the reason I filed the request). I can definitely see the WP Twitter Feed in Content Editor of the Main Page, but that doesn’t help with the footer or a sidebar. Any additional plugin I have to install?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You shouldn’t have to install any addional plugins in order to use the WP twitter feed widget in the footer . PLease give me admin credentials to your website so that i can investigate the issue and help you further .

My Regards,

karelleninc
    Participant

You should have the access now

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

You can find now the widget for the plugin you want to use.

My Regards

karelleninc
    Participant

Could you mention what the issue was, please?

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

As I understand that you want to have WP Twitter Feed widget to add it to your website , So I added it for you and you can find it now . Have I missed something ? I hope not.

My Regards

karelleninc
    Participant

Bishoy, the WP Twitter widget is indeed now available, thanks so much. What I’m wondering why it wasn’t available in the first place and why you needed to “add it to the website” and how you did it. If I upgrade the theme and it disappears I’d like to be able to fix it myself without wasting your time.

Thanks a lot!

Bishoy Melek

Hello,

After checking your website, I found that the plugin wasn’t installed in your website. I just installed it for you as you want.

Cheers

karelleninc
    Participant

I did ask “Any additional plugin I have to install?” in my original question 😉

Thanks a lot, resolved!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WP Twitter Feed widget’ is closed to new replies.